Made using recycled materials from our production line, every mini-pouch is unique, coming in random colors, so be ready for a pleasant surprise!
The mini-pouches are made with traditional textiles from Nigeria, called Aso-oke. Aso Oke means ‘Top -Cloth’ in English and is typically used at weddings and ceremonies of significance by the Yoruba people of Nigeria.
- Mini-Pouch made with Aso-Oke
- Traditional Nigerian textile known as Aso- Oke
- Hardware in gold finish
- L 10” x H 5 ½”
- One pouch pays for 1 week of tuition fees for an underprivileged girl. Read more about the impact of your purchase here
- Shipping is calculated at check out
- Delivery will be made within 3 to 5 working days