- Flap Opening with magnetic closure
- 2 interior split-pocket sized for your phone
- 1 interior pocket with zip
- 1 Exterior slip pocket
- Traditional Nigerian textile known as Aso- Oke
- 100% genuine pebbled leather
- Hardware in gold finish
- L 10” x H 8 ½” x W 3½”
- Shipping is free within the US
- Delivery will be made within 3 to 5 working days
- One bag pays for two months of tuition fees for an underprivileged girl. Read more about the impact of your purchase here
I love this bag! The colour is amazing and the quality is wow!! Need to get other colours too...
I received my bag today. It's gorgeous. I'm very thankful to the Olori people. They were very helpful and patient. Can't wait to use it.
Very well made bag. This is my 3rd purchase in a different color. Bag is excellent and very versatile. Plan to use it for my next travel. Also provides for a great cause...
The bag is all it says in the description and then some! It’s my perfect companion for the summer! Great to know that it’s doing some good as well! 3 gbosas!!!;).
I bought this through the Kickstarter; it was delivered right on schedule! It’s a showstopping piece. I get lots of compliments on it. It’s the perfect size to fit what I need without becoming a heavy, bottomless pit. It’s also nice to know my purchase is doing some good in the world.