Designed for Queens, the Tola Maiden bag is the go-to for your day-to-night shoulder bag. It is hand-made by local artisans in Nigeria, using traditional textiles that are also hand crafted. It features a spacious compartment to fit your essentials, internal pocket and a magnetic closure. An adjustable strap lets you alter the length of the strap to your preference.
The traditional textiles used in making this bag originate from the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria and are called Aso-oke. Aso-Oke means ‘Top -Cloth’ in English and is typically used at weddings and ceremonies of significance by the Yoruba people on Nigeria.
- Flap Opening with magnetic closure
- Interior pocket sized for your phone
- Traditional Nigerian textile known as Aso- Oke
- Trimmings made with 100% genuine leather
- Zinc alloy hardware in gold finish
- L 10” x H 8 ½” x W 3½”